What do you get when you take a wife, mother, Brazilian, married to an Indian born in Chicago, and living in the US…a unique combination! I bring a different perspective and see things differently. I combine different items to create something more elegant.
I want to help anyone who wants to learn about great tips for fun, shopping, traveling, eating, and family happiness. The main focus of my posts are fashion, but you use fashion to live life, to eat, travel, and have fun with the family. If you want to live life to its fullest, then check out my posts periodically use my tips and love life!
My blog will focus on:
- How to look your best without spending a lot of money
- How to design and organize your home to improve your quality of life
- Where to travel and the best spots to hit
- Plenty of other life hacks!
Here are some quick facts about me:
- I have been living near Richmond Virginia for the last 4 years now but lived in Chicago almost 10 years, London, Geneva and Campinas (Brazil).
- I am 40 something…(1974 is my Golden year)
- I am married over 15 years with two kids (Natalia 10 yrs and Shaan 8yrs)
- I was born in Brazil in Palmital -Sao Paulo (city of only a few thousand people in the middle of sugar cane fields)
- My husband’s parents are from Mumbai India and they are Sindh
- I studied physical therapy, owned my own fashion boutique in Chicago, organized people’s homes, and helped countless friends with fashion and home design
I really hope you find my blog useful! Please feel free to ask me any questions.
I’m Hevila Bajaj. Thanks for stopping by.